Cats for Adoption
HVARS Adoption Application:
ALL those interested in adopting from HVARS must complete and submit an adoption application; all applications MUST be approved in order to adopt. We are open from 12-4 Tuesday-Sunday.
Please call us at (845) 392-4849 for more information about adopting a cat.
We have MANY kittens available in the spring & summer months. Too many too keep updated on our page- check out our facebook page OR stop in to meet them Tuesday-Sunday from 12-4.
- If you would like to adopt. Fill out an application at HVARS.org OR stop in between our open hours 12-4 Tuesday-Sunday.
- kittens under 4 months old are ONLY adopted in pairs if there are no other cats in the home.
- a dog does not count, you must have cats at home to adopt a single kitten under 4 months old. Please do not ask as we do not make exceptions to this rule.
- ALL animal in the household must be UTD on vaccines (rabies & distemper) INCLUDING indoor only cats and all must be spayed/neutered.
- If you are looking for a specific kitten (color, age, gender) it’s a good idea to fill out an application and keep checking back.
*kittens are spayed/neutered, microchipped, dewormed, felv/fiv neg, on flea/tick preventive and have age appropriate vaccines. The adoption fee is $125 for one and $200 for two.
*Please understand that during this busy season we may not be able to keep this post 100% UTD so stop in to see who’s available.